Friday, December 9, 2005

Structure De Lewis Clf2



I can not believe there has been a week since I've been here with you
my life has been turned upside down.


ja, habais trusted.
it is not true.
just an excuse to post this picture so cool.
everything in my life as usual.

for example, today


to the pasture of the village.

no surprise and had dogs there, either
'm tired, both nice dogs


is almost a regular suka that right?
and window as well.


not. is not no other, just that I have much to wander to my blog and just listen to my fans, I'm motivated


or is that suka is so beautiful that it also affects me when to relax in at home or motivate me to do this.

today
other dogs also had some very ugly and heavy as this, pain in the ass of boxer. I hate boxers



and I encourage others to play


window while I rest


always run out of space to continue posting pictures.
I do an album you more, but then.
now I will see if mumipupi helps me to hang a new banner.
I miss one of my photos from today


nice right?
and Convincer also want to help people to try the firefox, so I'll put a button and the bottom of my page.
owe it to yourself to investigate it. Click and cojerlo
not

arepentinas Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment