Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sew In Bang Without Full Sew-in

In a dream a beautiful reality ... Happy day dear Mama


is amazing in that day dreamed q :....
one day plant a seed that would grow a beautiful flower. as the days passed I became anxious to see how it would be my flower and every time they appeared before me a clear picture of it, I woke up and intrigue me toward bigger, until I could not wait to come back at night to return my dream.
at all times watched and watered and doing everything possible for me not to wither.
arose again the presence of that image is sharp but when I woke up I could hardly see it.
were passing those beautiful nine months and I arrived last night to God asking him to dream, to see this beautiful flower would grow.
that night everything seemed strange in the dream, did not understand what was happening: the petals turned blue, became branches and leaves a body in his arms.
until I discovered that God fulfilled the dream. actually occurred a flower 10.27.1907 plant that became a beautiful baby. and hence the name Florence, it means the WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWER.
always dreamed one day that I became an aunt and godmother, was awakened from a wonderful dream, which is very much and longed to this day that I thank God for giving my life this beautiful flower: my niece that I love and be loved by the rest of my life ...


thank you very much! Lorena Rios


0 comments:

Post a Comment