Sunday, May 15, 2011

Emergency Vet Hotline Canada




When I saw the proposal receptivity of 15 boys dels Fogons of and Bordeta Xocolata Desfeta, great smile crossed my face. Strawberries, strawberries, or maduixes, whistle me, is total addiction, a fruit so delicious, sweet, versatile, beautiful and spectacular color. I believe that the duration of the period, the daily consumption, especially alone with nothing. Although I also love a good accompaniment to cream, I melt just thinking about it.


This time I really wanted to try the ice cream. Although my first experience with vanilla ice cream with macadamia nuts had a delicious result, I was encouraged to prepare again, perhaps because they do not have a refrigerator, the process is quite long and could not find the right time. I have a book

exquisite Donna Hay devoted entirely to the fruit and looking for recipes appeared before me this ice cream, which I called out loud. So this weekend I decided to prepare.

Strawberry Ice Cream (Simple Essentials Fruit by Donna Hay)

Ingredients:
1 kg of strawberries, crushed, pureed and strained.
110 gr of caster sugar (this is a very fine sugar. If you do not find what you can do with normal sugar)
250 ml of milk.
500 ml of cream.
6 egg yolks.
150 g extra caster sugar.


Preparation:

We put the strawberry puree and sugar in a saucepan over low heat until sugar is melted. We climbed over medium heat and wait until boiling, stirring occasionally, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool.

Heat the milk and cream in another saucepan over medium heat until hot, without allowing it to boil. Remove from heat. Reserve.

We place the egg yolks and extra sugar in a bowl and beat well until everything is integrated and get a lighter shade. Little by little we are incorporating the mixture of milk and cream to the mixture of egg whites and sugar, stirring while in the process.

we put in a bowl the final mix and let simmer about 4 minutes to heat until it becomes a bit of consistency and create foam on top. Let cool.

Here comes the freezing process (If you have a refrigerator, follow the instructions on the machine from this point, I have not, so I did it with the traditional method)

Put the mixture in a container and left it in the freezer about 2 hours. Remove from the freezer and stir well to remove the crystals can be formed. Repeat the process a couple more times at intervals of 2 hours.

pass this time, we incorporated the strawberry puree and whisk well to make it well mixed. Approximately 2 minutes. Leaving

in the freezer until you go to eat.

Hope you like!


Happy week Ingrid

0 comments:

Post a Comment