Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dangers Of Microwave Unsafe Bowl

IA


Hoy, estaba sentada en una de sus sillas pequeñitas. Estábamos en un tiempo libre para juegos de encaje. Todos se sientan, observan, juegan, conversan, se ríen. Me miran, piden mi opinión, a veces mi ayuda, se acercan. M.S. Me dice cada 5 segundos "Te amo". F.R.. quiere pipí insistently, BF And the water runs out (always thirsty) GG and her beautiful mandalas painted purple and pink, so pretty like her. He
.... the laaaaaaaaargas big eyes and eyelashes, her eyes as deep as a restless sea. I stare and I can not connect, look at me sometimes and only sometimes as if I were here. It takes hands, scratches his head, sitting, standing, smiling, but not me. Sometimes I think, in that enchanted fairy trapped there this handsome prince. They wanted to hear him say that he is happy, because I'm sure it is, with that smile, or when we dance (I love rock.)
Look out the window, like the sun and wind when it comes to your face. It has a nice and beautiful face, and says Achis! but do not feel like sneezing, if it falls some say Oh, if you want to kiss on his face as much as possible, but without looking.
already served four years old and we are together since they have one, when we did not know the depth of his eyes, when we thought everything was fine when I played like all children, and looked at us and smiled.
Just today, I'm with sensitivity to the surface, though many things have happened to me, I felt close, more than once has come when I feel great.
When I lose on the opportunity to hug and to have it so near. And I do not want to lose the opportunity to dedicate this text to him, but his mother, because this is not easy. I admire deeply, because life takes many tests, but this, despite how difficult it is wonderful.
eyes always express things, he expresses and lives through them, watch it, watch it, watch it ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment