Thursday, March 25, 2010

Max Sd Car Kodak Dx4530




.... I once had a dream, those dreams that lead to heart desires and dreams .... I dreamed that in the vastness of the sky, was a star, was the brightest, the most beautiful. That star, I lit, flickered making my nights, the sweetest thing I remember.

One day, that dream came true ... There was that wonderful star in the sky waiting to carefully down to earth and illuminate not only my night, but my days. I hope that star a long time, maybe it was a lot, but here ...

God told the star, - "I will transform into an angel, with wings whiter than I have, you go flying to the earth in search of all men and women who live there, a family ... the you want ... I give you the freedom to choose what you like and stay to live with it. Bring them my blessings and have them the happiest people on earth ...".-

Thus, as came from the sky, with that God send, and you inside my belly. It was a summer and I knew something was wrong, that my life would not be the same, I had to be alert to receive this shipment of God. From that time began to grow within my heart a happiness that I could not describe with certainty, it is strange, because I spent nine months of my life with an unforgettable smile, they say that happiness is momentary, but I do not think so, because ever since I discovered how beautiful life is, and how important it is to love, unconditionally, unequivocally, without fear, without shame.

You grew in my belly, it is likely that I have grown more (in any order of things), I felt free, yet always knew that you brought me blessings of heaven, I knew that from there, you chose me to be your mom ....¿ how curious?, sometimes I do not think deserve much, but if it was your choice. Today I feel it was wonderful, because I thought it was me who took the decision to become a mother and was prepared for that, but God showed me otherwise, it was you who chose me to be your mom ...

Today I am a princess, the kind of stories we read at night, living in the most beautiful palace with a prince to his side and a princess who flits by the palace spreading these blessings God gave you to bring that into my life. Your hugs, your kisses, your antics, the way we communicate only with their eyes tell us everything. Here in our world is no need for words.

Women Today I feel ..... I'm sorry mom .... I'm happy ... because my wishes all came true with your arrival.

daughter I love you ... you're the best thing that has happened in my life.

A loving kiss, your mother, Alejandra A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment