Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pokemon Emerald Hacked

Skin What is an earthquake? Welcome


and to play a week from the great movement that stirred our land, we know that many things happened, things ugly, things terribly painful, but I tell you my experience, about not knowing that it is an earthquake.
I remember that the previous strong movement was 9 years I lived and did not understand until later what had happened.
This time my daughter was six years did not understand anything. as we moved from side to side with the house, she asks Mom what's going on ?.... An earthquake, "What is an earthquake?.
found that for the comfort of my daughter and very different women in my family, I am not afraid. I was quiet all the time, talking to her, and between the two speak to God to end soon. I am amazed every day with things that I face as a mother.
Every day with her desire every day to teach my little new things that she will live. I hope all the children of our country have to ask, and a family in which refuge. the Family protection is one of the most important things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment