Sunday, April 24, 2011

Antennasatellite.gr /recipes

Strawberry Cupcake Baskets


I had not published one cupcakes, and what I like to make, decorate and of course, eat and enjoy every bite.
The decoration of these baskets of strawberries comes from the wonderful bedtime reading Martha Stewart's Cupcakes . Some time ago I had post-iteados the red, as urgent, but I wanted them in times of strawberries.


For the base of the cupcake recipe I used the Strawberry and cream that I published this post in .
For frosting decoration on this occasion I used buttercream with a touch of strawberry flavor and strawberries and leaves on the top I made with marzipan.

did not want to end this post without giving you a million thanks for all the comments received in the previous post! For the show of affection and love that I personally have been sent. I am very pleased and happy to share it with you, as My Lovely Food Shop born with great enthusiasm and an overwhelming desire!

I leave you with the recipe:

Basket Strawberry Cupcakes

Ingredients and recipe for the basis of the cupcakes:


buttercream Ingredients:

vegetable butter 185 gr
1 tablespoon flavoring Strawberry
2 tablespoons water
400 gr icing sugar
1 tablespoon meringue powder

Ingredients for strawberries and leaves:

Marzipan , ready to use natural and dyed red and green leaf
colored marzipan ready to use

Buttercream Preparation:

Put the butter, the aroma and water in a bowl. Beat with electric mixer until creamy mass. Add dry ingredients and beat to velocifdad half until well blended.

If the texture is too hard and consistent, we add water droplets to make it soft and manageable.

proceed to decorate the cupcakes:
First we cover the cupcake with a layer of buttercream to make it completely smooth

place our cream into a piping bag with a special nozzle num 47, Wilton. and make long strips of right-left position to
cupcake
to repeat the process, but this time make small reasons passing over each strip and made, and make them unequal to recreate the design of the strands of the basket.

Hope you like
Happy Week! Ingrid

0 comments:

Post a Comment