Monday, April 18, 2011

Naruto 4 Tailed Naruto Sprite Sheet

My Lovely Food Shop and Sweepstakes!


Since the beginning of my passion for cooking, I have never ceased to seek, investigate, learn and try new things. Before I have my own blog a long time enjoying the wonderful and original recipes of many blogs that I admire and who have taught me as much or more than you know. I've always liked to know the things I talk or practice, so that little by little I have been imbued with so much information that I did not think he was capable. You discover that when you love something, you never have enough, always want more.

In my case, living in a village, I have always had many shortcomings to what specific ingredients are concerned. Many times I wanted to bring a special recipe from a book or a blogger friend, but I always ran into the same problem where I find '. " Thanks to the Internet each day is easier to get anything from almost anywhere in the world. So looking where to find the products and accessories was born an idea that has come true today.

My Lovely Food Shop born with the idea of \u200b\u200bsharing this passion for good and special and make you search for certain products a little easier. In the shop you will find a selection of specialty and gourmet products that I hope will be to your liking and interest.




To celebrate the opening of My Lovely Food Shop , as we can not organize a pica pica and meet everyone, I will make a lot a lot of products on the web!
To participate you just have to leave a comment on this post and ready!
Since I know that on Thursday and start the holidays, have time until Tuesday April 26, the day ending the contest and announce the winner Wednesday 27.

wanted to thank all who have encouraged and supported me in these projects, all who follow me, who always you have nice words to me, and all signs of affection and love you have shown. Long ago that I was not in cahoots with so many people. You are amazing. Thanks!

Tell them I will gradually introduce new products, hopefully tomorrow I'll have active credit card payment for the time disponéis Paypal and bank transfer in a few days and also the hope contrarreembolso.Y comenteis me, me ask me and I propongáis all you want. If you need a special product that is not on the web, do not hesitate to tell me and I will help you find it.
I hope you enjoy
My Lovely Food Shop! Ingrid

0 comments:

Post a Comment